The town of Seabrook prohibits the parking of any vehicle at any time under the following articles:
- Within fifteen (15) feet of a fire hydrant.
- Within twenty (20) feet of an intersection.
- Within fifty (50) feet of the termination of a dead end road.
- At Seabrook beach in the right of way to the beach, from 1:00am on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend to 12:00 midnight on September 15th.
- On any real estate owned or controlled by the town of Seabrook where, at the direction of the selectmen a sign is posted clearly indicating parking is prohibited.
- At the town pier parking lot unless a valid resident parking sticker is located on a window on the vehicle.
- On certain posted roads at Seabrook beach between 1:00am on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend to 12:00 midnight September 15th unless the proper designated resident sticker or property owner is displayed on the vehicle.
- Stopped or parked so as to impede or interfere with the proper snow clearing operations of the town.
- General prohibited parking of within a fire lane, parking after hours or blocking a driveway.
Any vehicle parking in violation of a town ordinance is subject to fines between fifty dollars ($50.00) and one hundred dollar ($100.00) and may be towed. Fines are to be paid by mail or in person at the Seabrook Police Department.