The town of Seabrook prohibits the parking of any vehicle at any time under the following articles:
- Within fifteen (15) feet of a fire hydrant.
- Within twenty (20) feet of an intersection.
- Within fifty (50) feet of the termination of a dead end road.
- At Seabrook beach in the right of way to the beach, from 1:00am on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend to 12:00 midnight on September 15th.
- On any real estate owned or controlled by the town of Seabrook where, at the direction of the selectmen a sign is posted clearly indicating parking is prohibited.
- At the town pier parking lot unless a valid resident parking sticker is located on a window on the vehicle.
- On certain posted roads at Seabrook beach between 1:00am on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend to 12:00 midnight September 15th unless the proper designated resident sticker or property owner is displayed on the vehicle.
- Stopped or parked so as to impede or interfere with the proper snow clearing operations of the town.
- General prohibited parking of within a fire lane, parking after hours or blocking a driveway.
- Beach parking is restricted to Seabrook residents only. Seabrook resident cars should have a resident sticker affixed to the rear window.
10.1. Parking at the Town Pier on River Street is further restricted to Seabrook residents parking vehicles WITH TRAILERS ATTACHED that cannot be accommodated in regular parking spaces. These spaces are intended to serve Seabrook resident fishermen. Any vehicles parking in these spaces without trailers, regardless of residency, will be issued a summons
- Parking fines may be as much as $200.00 per violation and must be paid within 10 days by mail, online, or in person at the Seabrook Police Dept. Do not mail cash. Pay only by a Postal Note, Money Order or by check made payable to: Seabrook Police Department, 7 Liberty Lane Seabrook, NH 03874.
Any vehicle parking in violation of a town ordinance is subject to fines between fifty dollars ($50.00) to two hundred dollar ($200.00) and may be towed. Fines are to be paid by mail or in person at the Seabrook Police Department.
Updated Fine List:
$150 – alcohol on the beach
$124/$310 – possession drug paraphernalia
$150 – fires on the beach
$150 – fine for on the park/beach rules violation
$300 – fireworks on the beach
$200 – parking in a no parking zone
$200 – parking in handicapped spot
$200 – permit parking violation
$124 – beach right of way violation
$200 – within 15ft. of fire hydrant
$124 – wrong side of road parking violation
$124 – parking within 20ft. of intersection
$124 – parking on sidewalk/crosswalk violation
$124 – overnight sleeping in vehicle violation