We, the men and women of the Seabrook Police department, are dedicated to improving the quality of life in our town by enhancing public safety through cooperative interaction with our community and with other public and private agencies.
- We are committed to reducing fear by maintaining order and peace.
- We are responsible for protecting life and property, enforcing laws, and taking all appropriate measures to combat crime.
- We are organized, staffed, and trained to maximize effective and efficient public service and to maintain a positive work environment.
- We will work to fulfill the mission of the Seabrook Police department in a manner that inspires the public’s trust and confidence and protects the Constitutional rights of each citizen.
We are individually accountable for reflecting these values in our professional and personal lives.
- Respect for human life above all else.
- Reverence for the fundamental freedoms safeguarded by the Constitution of the United States.
- Honesty and integrity through ethical behavior. Willingness to change in response to valid criticism.
- Professional excellence demonstrated by leadership, cooperation, and dedication to serving the public as we would expect to be served.
- Appreciation for the diversity among the members of our community and within the Seabrook Police Department.